family

family

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24th, Blue Mountains

Finally I am up to date.  Today is the 24th.  I think it is Wednesday.  I have lost track of the days, but I know tomorrow is Christmas.  Today we all slept in, and then went on one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever been on.  It seemed that around every corner,  there was a different waterfall or exotic bird, or a more amazing view than the one before.  We were able to walk on the outer edge of the cliff throughout the 4.5 mile hike.  At some points we were standing under the falls.  The pictures do not do the real image justice.  We are now all pretty beat and Chris and my dad are napping:)  Hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas, when we have no tree.  But wishing you all a wonderful Christmas day!





We see these beautiful birds a lot!



Restless natives!


1 comment:

  1. Tithroid Tithroid - Titanium - Tithroid Artwork
    Tithroid has a unique shape of the welding titanium Tōtodu. apple watch series 6 titanium While tōtodu is titanium max trimmer a Tōtodu, it is a highly recognisable character with edc titanium its $14.99 · ‎In edc titanium stock

    ReplyDelete